The Student Room Group

Accomodation - Shared or own room?

---------

Changed question:

I change my question:s-smilie:elf-catered or Part-catered?

I am used to eating in school since I was three, however I merely eat due to the poor standards :PThe thing is I don't really know how to cook much. That being said, I could always learn!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 3enrique
Which type of room do you recomend me to apply for in my first year?

I'm quite shy, I must say....

Thanks!

Very, very few will have a shared bedroom. Shared bathroom perhaps.
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
Very, very few will have a shared bedroom. Shared bathroom perhaps.

Oh! Ok, it is different in my home country! :PSo then, I change my question:s-smilie:elf-catered or Part-catered?I am used to eating in school since I was three, however I merely eat due to the poor standards :PThe thing is I don't really know how to cook much. That being said, I could always learn!!
Reply 3
Original post by 3enrique
Oh! Ok, it is different in my home country! :PSo then, I change my question:s-smilie:elf-catered or Part-catered?I am used to eating in school since I was three, however I merely eat due to the poor standards :PThe thing is I don't really know how to cook much. That being said, I could always learn!!

elf-catered FTW.

I guess you mean self-catered... :wink:. Most students choose self-catered.
Reply 4
I'd recommend going self-catered. You will have much more choice, and you need to learn to cook for yourself anyway for the future, so it will be a good opportunity to learn.
Reply 5
Ok thanks! :smile:

Any other opinions are also welcomed!!
self catered, you can have more choice... you need to be more careful with your budget as at least with catered if you run out of money you know you will always get fed... but it's good to learn how to cook and it's nicer to be able to choose your food, you're also not wasting the cost of a meal every time you're too busy/in a lecture/get a takeout.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending