The Student Room Group

I changed my epq idea so what do i do in my production log!!!!!!!

As the title says I changed my epq idea so what do i do in my production log do I change what I already wrote with my new idea or do I keep it

Thanks
Original post by Khalid.X
As the title says I changed my epq idea so what do i do in my production log do I change what I already wrote with my new idea or do I keep it

Thanks

If it isn't a major change, still around the same topic you picked then keep what you have already written and add your new idea and you have to state why you changed ideas. Doing this gives you extra credit. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by RedRosesBloom
If it isn't a major change, still around the same topic you picked then keep what you have already written and add your new idea and you have to state why you changed ideas. Doing this gives you extra credit. Good luck! :smile:

I first wanted to write a 5000 word essay about the potential for development in Somalia now Im creating an online notice board so what do I do.
My teachers told me to write my new ideas under what I already wrote
(edited 8 years ago)
I first wanted to write a 5000 word essay about the potential for development in Somalia now Im creating an online notice board so what do I do.
My teachers told me to write my new ideas under what I already wrote

I suggest you do what your teacher as told you to do then :smile:
Reply 4

Thanks

State what you changed and why. It's the evidence and reasoning that get you the marks

Quick Reply

Latest