The Student Room Group

Moving into second year

Hi. I have just finished with my first year and hopefully I am going to move in second year in September. My question is about the Student financial application.
The post services in my country are terribly wrong and I havent received the form I need to sigh in for the second year. But I have it online in my account. Can I print it from there and send it ? Will that be acceptable since it is not the original document you have sent me ? And when is the deadline?
Im very worried because in my account I saw that after the document I was supposed to receive a second one that says that if I dont sent back the documents I wont receive my payment for the second year :frown:
Thanks
Original post by GaBeToSh
Hi. I have just finished with my first year and hopefully I am going to move in second year in September. My question is about the Student financial application.
The post services in my country are terribly wrong and I havent received the form I need to sigh in for the second year. But I have it online in my account. Can I print it from there and send it ? Will that be acceptable since it is not the original document you have sent me ? And when is the deadline?
Im very worried because in my account I saw that after the document I was supposed to receive a second one that says that if I dont sent back the documents I wont receive my payment for the second year :frown:
Thanks

Print and sign the online version and send it back using some sort of tracked delivery service so that you can be sure it has arrived.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending