The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

HELP! King's College London vs University of Birmingham for Computer Science

Hi everyone! I have a problem. I have offers from both unis but I can't really decide which one I should choose. I know only I can make the decision but I'd like to hear from people studying at either uni about their experiences in the university even if you didn't study computer science.I have visited both unis briefly and I liked both even though they are very different, one a city college and another a traditional campus university. I would like to hear about pros and cons of both city and campus university.Living in London must be really expensive so do you have money for anything else besides school stuff and how long does it take to get to the campus from your accommodation? Also do you get to meet lot of other students who study at different campuses since different subjects are taught at different locations.And for Birmingham, since the university is not in the city is there enough stuff to do at the campus area or do you get bored at the campus quickly?And if there is anyone who has been in the same situation as I am, I'd like to know which one you chose and why and have you been satisfied with your choice?I hope that someone could help me at least a little and give me a little bit more insight into this situation.Thank you in advance to everyone who reads this and replies!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending