The Student Room Group

A-Level subjects to take for future law degree

Hi everyone, I would like to ask regarding which A-Level Subjects should I take if I wish to pursue law in the future? Currently the subjects I'm confirmed taking are Math and Economics. I'm also considering Psychology because I find it very interesting but at the same time I do want to be careful because I do not want to take too many soft subjects. I would really appreciate your advice on which subjects to take for my 3rd and 4th. Thank you very much in advance!
Reply 1
History or English lit
Original post by Tracy Goh
Hi everyone, I would like to ask regarding which A-Level Subjects should I take if I wish to pursue law in the future? Currently the subjects I'm confirmed taking are Math and Economics. I'm also considering Psychology because I find it very interesting but at the same time I do want to be careful because I do not want to take too many soft subjects. I would really appreciate your advice on which subjects to take for my 3rd and 4th. Thank you very much in advance!

History and english literature are both very good subjects to take and respected as well. Psychology and sociology are also subjects worth considering. You could even take law a-level.

Quick Reply

Latest