The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Does the Bear offer to register births as well? Many a new young TSRian is brought into life by an existing member. I believe this marvellous process is responsible for much of the trolling around these parts. A sensible registration scheme in the first few days of life would do much to ease overcrowding and bad temper.

We are currently exploring the idea of a Birthing Pondâ„¢... the ladies would give birth among the bulrushes, serenaded by frogs and nibbled by newts.
Reply 941
Original post by iEthan
truly excellent news @the bear™, i shall join you this evening… any hot snacks on offer for this evening?

*Gavin whisks a tray of piping hot delicacies from the Tuscan Wood microwave Artisanal Oven

*Gavin has been reprimanded for offering Funeral Food to the guests.

*Gavin brings the correct snacks round:

http://blovelyevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Cute-hotdog-and-hamburger-bar-for-summer.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
We are currently exploring the idea of a Birthing Pondâ„¢... the ladies would give birth among the bulrushes, serenaded by frogs and nibbled by newts.

:clap2:

So long as there are no eugenic practises or contracts to sign I am in favour of all new young TSRians being birthed in this engaging manner. :awesome:
Reply 943
Original post by Fullofsurprises
:clap2:

So long as there are no eugenic practises or contracts to sign I am in favour of all new young TSRians being birthed in this engaging manner. :awesome:

sooooo Madame, when is the happy event due ? :holmes:
sooooo Madame, when is the happy event due ? :holmes:

I was more thinking that one of my followers might offer up a little one shortly. Statistically, it's a good bet. They are probably reproducing new users on a regular basis in the less well known regions of my fanzone.
Reply 945
*Gavin brings round a basket of oysters for the guests

Reply 946
*Gavin pours a crisp Txakoli to go with the fruits de mer....

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 947
Usheretteâ„¢ helps Gavin with the Txakoli pouring...

I would love to have some oysters. But sadly they tend to somewhat disagree with me. So I'm going to go and get a fish supper (Fish and chips)
Reply 949
Original post by sharkbate633
I would love to have some oysters. But sadly they tend to somewhat disagree with me. So I'm going to go and get a fish supper (Fish and chips)

*Gavin understands
Gavinâ„¢ sincerely hopes that we will "stay in"... he feels that his position in the Caveâ„¢ will be protected by the warm embrace of Bruxelles.

Gavinâ„¢ should keep his nose out of the big boys' politics.
*Weddings Etc*

following intense pressure the Managementâ„¢ are pleased to announce that the Caveâ„¢ is now a fully licensed Wedding and Funeral center. Handfastings and Oath-Swearing ceremonies are also available.
Gavin and Usheretteâ„¢ will provide all your catering needs and Staceyâ„¢ can do the flowers.
Staceyâ„¢ is working towards her level 4 certificate in Bridesmaid and Undertaking skills.

Spoiler

ooooh could you please conduct mine and @FrenchUnicorn 's wedding today?:colondollar:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
ooooh could you please conduct mine and @FrenchUnicorn 's wedding today?:colondollar:

Omg YES ! :jive:
Reply 953

of course. i hope that your marriage lasts longer than ours did :h:

I hope too :mmm:
Reply 955

ermm i can do it at 9pm ?

here are some guests:

Spoiler

awww thank you dear bear!!!

@FrenchUnicorn, dear would you mind showing Bear the way to our wedding? :yep:
Reply 957
awww thank you dear bear!!!

@FrenchUnicorn, dear would you mind showing Bear the way to our wedding? :yep:

laters