The Student Room Group

About international bursaries in Kings and Trinity(or other colleges)

Hi everyone, I am posting this thread to see if there are any international bursary holders that are studying in Kings or Trinity college?

I saw on Kings's website that one or several bursaries for international students will be granted each year, but the description is very vague and doesn't specify the amount or eligibility of any specific program, the only information is about the founder of the scholarship, which is not of great importance. Trinity does list out all the possible bursaries, but you know, it's trinity so it would probably be damn competitive.

But it would still be useful if anyone that's holding the offer with a bursary of such kind can discuss a bit about it(application, eligibility, etc.), which will help me make up my mind on which college to apply for this October, and I would really appreciate it.
Hello, I'm at Emmanuel, but yes it is fairly well known that both Kings and Trinity have bursaries for international students, and they are some of the very few colleges with international bursaries. Emma doesn't have one, for instance, even though it is one of the wealthier colleges.

It's a great idea to email colleges about stuff like this. For a fact, Kings is very very kind to potential applicants and is known to respond promptly and in great detail whenever possible. I can't comment about Trinity because I haven't emailed them, but I see no reason why you shouldn't give it a shot/
Reply 2
If you are American, you should definitely consider Johns. http://www.joh.cam.ac.uk/louis-singer-scholarship
Yes, I absolutely agree with gskmom. A lot of scholarships are nationality dependant. An excellent place to search is the Cambridge Trust Website

Quick Reply

Latest