The Student Room Group

64% of TSR want to remain in the EU... share your vote

Scroll to see replies

I am too young to vote by a month :frown: and that really annoys me but if I could vote I would vote to stay in
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Great contributions you're making, friend.

I'm waiting for yours.
Original post by Jammy Duel
A great many are not particularly close, within a few percent is rather rare, and isn't much at all when small things can cause large swings, all that is needed is something that pisses people off in the week of the referendum and that 2pc is gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We may disagree with the EU, but this really could go either way, I think its gonna be very unpredictable no matter how accurate polls are. Take the way Obama was met with criticism and praise for telling us to stay. It really depends on what kind of stats both sides pop out that will decide how we vote. May is gonna be a tense month tbh
I doubt people who are not citizens will be allowed to vote as they would mostly vote to stay in. I'm just curious what would happen to the people who have been living and working here for several years but not holding a British citizenship :K: I'm not really looking forward to going back home, especially for the reasons why I left it in the first place :erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Youngmetro
We may disagree with the EU, but this really could go either way, I think its gonna be very unpredictable no matter how accurate polls are. Take the way Obama was met with criticism and praise for telling us to stay. It really depends on what kind of stats both sides pop out that will decide how we vote. May is gonna be a tense month tbh

Stuff like Cameron's suicide note and Obama's intervention does not help the remain campaign one bit, even remainers agreed both to be wrong and they generally push the undecided away rather than towards the position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stuff like Cameron's suicide note and Obama's intervention does not help the remain campaign one bit, even remainers agreed both to be wrong and they generally push the undecided away rather than towards the position

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know some people who were convinced by Obama, thinking that there generally could be economic uncertainty. Before you dismiss it as scaremongering i suggest you give it a wait. Both sides will put their agendas very clearly and from then we can make a verdict.

Nah remain will win its all about how close leave come in at the end of its below 40 then it will be quite a victory for remain. Predict leave will get 44-47

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was an open-minded voter willing to listen to the Leave campaign. However, I've heard nothing convincing as to why we should leave, so I'm going with the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" line and voting Remain. As far as I'm aware, nothing terrible has come about the UK in being in the EU, so why change?

To all you knowledgeable people, if you can tell me, I'll listen. Otherwise just consider me one of those annoying people who like to exercise their democratic right to vote without completely knowing the ins and outs of what they're voting for :wink:
Original post by Nirgilis
I was an open-minded voter willing to listen to the Leave campaign. However, I've heard nothing convincing as to why we should leave, so I'm going with the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" line and voting Remain. As far as I'm aware, nothing terrible has come about the UK in being in the EU, so why change?

To all you knowledgeable people, if you can tell me, I'll listen. Otherwise just consider me one of those annoying people who like to exercise their democratic right to vote without completely knowing the ins and outs of what they're voting for :wink:

I love those people who cast their opinion in the ballot box without knowing what they are voting for or against

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
I love those people who cast their opinion in the ballot box without knowing what they are voting for or against

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't that, like, 90% of yhe population at any election? :tongue:
Reply 90
To those people who have the ability to vote but choose not to - screw you.
Isn't that, like, 90% of yhe population at any election? :tongue:

More like 75% but yea

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know some people who were convinced by Obama, thinking that there generally could be economic uncertainty. Before you dismiss it as scaremongering i suggest you give it a wait. Both sides will put their agendas very clearly and from then we can make a verdict.

Neither side will put their agenda forwards clearly, the in campaign will continue its negative scare tactics and the leave campaign will continue saying "we don't know what will happen, don't be fooled by in saying they do, these are the problems with the EU"

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you listened to the arguments and still see it as "ain't broke" you either weren't listening very closely or were actually in inner in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you listened to the arguments and still see it as "ain't broke" you either weren't listening very closely or were actually in inner in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't see any of the things that the Leave campaign has set out as "problems" like other people seem to?

In which case, fair enough, I'll vote in and I always was going to :dontknow: .
The EU is actively facilitating the UK's economic and cultural destruction. To vote in is to opt to stay on the titanic knowing an iceberg was in the distance. Indoctrination runs deep in this countries youth and the plan has clearly worked. Facts have become lies and lies have become truth. I feel sorry about your distorted view on reality and hope you all the best in the future.
Original post by elen90
To those people who have the ability to vote but choose not to - screw you.

To those people who have he ability to vote and vote in - screw you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XcitingStuart
To those people who have he ability to vote and vote in - screw you.

Charming.
Just looking at how the migrant crisis was dealt with is enough evidence to show how much of a colossal fail the EU actually is.
aloo eu poopoo we go take ukay to landofamerika hmmmm ye ok thanx xxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply