The Student Room Group

Attending lessons after the syllabus is over

I have school till my very first AS retake! We break up on that day. Anyone else find going to school a bit of a pain right now?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by duv
I have school till my very first AS retake! We break up on that day. Anyone else find going to school a bit of a pain right now?

Yep, I have just started showing up to less and less lessons. At the end of the day, we make our own decisions in life, no point going to lessons if you know you are wasting your time.
Reply 2
Original post by OrionMusicNet
Yep, I have just started showing up to less and less lessons. At the end of the day, we make our own decisions in life, no point going to lessons if you know you are wasting your time.

Thing is all we do is sit and do papers, I can do that at home! Plus its 1000000x more comfortable!
Original post by duv
Thing is all we do is sit and do papers, I can do that at home! Plus its 1000000x more comfortable!

So true, and then I have to waste like 50 minutes travelling to get to school and back (because of free periods). On top of that, some teachers aren't even helping / contributing to anything positive (grades-wise).

Quick Reply

Latest