The Student Room Group

Mams ruined my life

Basically yeah I have this fresh white tracksuit that I like to wear everywhere i.e. shops, chilling with my friends, meeting girls etc but obviously it needs to be washed regularly because it becomes dirty. So anyway this morning me mam must have put it in the wash but put some colours in there too and now its come out looking like an India flag with green and orange stains all over it.

Swear down I'm mad at me mam, she knows how much I love these clothes and she's gone and done this. I don't know what to do can someone help me please. I've arranged to meet up with this girl I like tomorrow and now I have nothing to wear, ffs mam.
Original post by RishiRich
Basically yeah I have this fresh white tracksuit that I like to wear everywhere i.e. shops, chilling with my friends, meeting girls etc but obviously it needs to be washed regularly because it becomes dirty. So anyway this morning me mam must have put it in the wash but put some colours in there too and now its come out looking like an India flag with green and orange stains all over it.

Swear down I'm mad at me mam, she knows how much I love these clothes and she's gone and done this. I don't know what to do can someone help me please. I've arranged to meet up with this girl I like tomorrow and now I have nothing to wear, ffs mam.

Sorry for your mum trying to clean your stuff

no clothes are best clothes, your birthday suit will suffice
Reply 2
Original post by thefatone
Sorry for your mum trying to clean your stuff

no clothes are best clothes, your birthday suit will suffice

I don't understand why she didn't do them separately though, she's washed them a million times before. I think she secretly did it on purpose because when I confronted her she was acting abit shady. I think she knows I'm going to meet a non-asian girl tomorrow and this was her way of stopping me.

I have other clothes but I really liked this trackie, made me feel like a don.

I'm so sad right now :frown:
Original post by RishiRich
I don't understand why she didn't do them separately though, she's washed them a million times before. I think she secretly did it on purpose because when I confronted her she was acting abit shady. I think she knows I'm going to meet a non-asian girl tomorrow and this was her way of stopping me.

I have other clothes but I really liked this trackie, made me feel like a don.

I'm so sad right now :frown:

Hmm seems like one of those hugely precise theories xD

meh not much you can do now though :/
It might be time to start doing your own laundry.
Howabout a smart pair of jeans and a t-shirt? Impress the girl and dress up a bit :h:
Reply 6
Who wears white trackies? :s-smilie:
Sounded like an awful outfit anyway.

Start doing your own washing and maybe lighten up on the meladromatics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending