The Student Room Group

Never had a relationship

I'm 17 years old and never had a relationship, i've never kissed a girl or anything. Is this weird?
No.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 years old and never had a relationship, i've never kissed a girl or anything. Is this weird?

Lucky
Yes. Come out as transgender, kiss yourself and then return to being a man again.

You can then proclaim to the world that you have kissed a girl.

Sex will be a little more difficult...

that's like me but with a boy
being free without a relationship is good because then you don't need to deal with the drama however there are good things having a relationship
I'm 17, and I've only just got into a relationship. Don't worry about it, it'll all happen when it needs to
No, just sad that you think so.
Reply 7
I'll be 19 pretty soon and I still won't have kissed a girl, I wouldn't say it's weird, but I'd have preferred it to have happened earlier....
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
You are still very young, you have plenty of time.

Focus on yourself, your life, focus on doing well in your studies. Do things that make you happy and be with positive people.

Build your confidence, focus on the positives, you are improving yourself, take risks, talk to people everyday, go to the gym, know that you treat people well, be proud of yourself, accept yourself, look outside, be with positive people.

You;ll meet people at uni, joining clubs, societies, you could try on-line dating, speed dating, take the will pill and approach women, you have nothing to lose.

Good luck and I wish you the very best

No, I did not have my first relationship until my mid twenties, never even kissed a girl

Nah its not :smile: I'm nearly 18 and its never happened for me. But then again, I haven't liked anyone for a few years so I'm alright.

There's nothing weird about it - it will happen at the right moment.
I don't see how people think this is somehow abnormal, chances are you could probably name a couple of people who you know are in the same situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending