Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how do you meet your bf's friends?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

my bf and i have been going out for just less than 3 months, and we live 2 hours apart. i haven't met his friends yet and he hasn't met mine. I'm just wondering how do you like do it? i think it's difficult as when we see each other we just want to spend time with each other. do you ask if they want to meet your friends or something? i sound really stupid sorry, but any answers would be appreciated x

when my bf told his friends about me his best friend asked if we could double date and i turned it down myself because i was shy but it was nice that he asked. i guess it helps when you have other friends who are couples because they're usually interested in meeting other couples. his friends who are single/dont have gfs haven't asked to meet up so yea you should look out for other couples that he's friends with or you're friends with

Usually there would be situations when you would meet them e.g. during a friends birthday,during his birthday, drinks out etc. If you do visit each other and only want to spend time together,then cool, but there may be a time when his friends have asked him to go out somewhere and you can just ask him if he minds if you come along too.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.