The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick social life/ accomodation

I know uni is what you make it and that i will still have fun at warwick but is living in leamington spa in second year still fun and do people actually make the effort to go clubbing in Birmingham and Coventry regularly/ are there hall parties?

Also should i forgo luxury at Jack Martin or Arthur Vick to have a better social life at Rootes? Just a bit worried about kitchen space and how clean the bathrooms are.
Original post by 98Englishstuden1
I know uni is what you make it and that i will still have fun at warwick but is living in leamington spa in second year still fun and do people actually make the effort to go clubbing in Birmingham and Coventry regularly/ are there hall parties?

Also should i forgo luxury at Jack Martin or Arthur Vick to have a better social life at Rootes? Just a bit worried about kitchen space and how clean the bathrooms are.

I've attended every open day on offer since 2015, And although the university cannot offer guided accommodation tours due to having students inside, one student heading a tour group led us through a few of the accommodation sites, and managed to get us inside rootes and sherbourne.

The one thing that stuck with me after the tour was visiting a rootes kitchen. it was absolutely immaculate, but after somebody had obviously been cooking some kind of seafood dish the night before, the smell was far from appetising.

I think I'm aiming for a more "Middle of the road" accommodation, Tocil and cryfields look quite nice, and sherbourne was amazing inside, but would definitely be at the higher end of my budget haha

(also. opinions on halls vs flats?)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest