Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

GCU - E.U. student, enquiries about my application

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys!

    I'm applying for MCs Course at Glasgow Caledonian University.

    I've some doubts about my application and I hope that here there is someone that can help me.

    1) When they require the University Degree Transcripts, do they mean the Diploma Supplement?
    2) The two “Lecter of Reference” should be done by two my old Professors or someone else, like for example my employer?
    3) When they ask about “Photo/Biographical Details Page of Passport” and “Official translation of documentation not in English (1)/(2)/(3)” what do they mean with that? Is my Italian ID a valid document for apply?

    Thank you for your patience

    A transcript has all your marks for everything you've studied throughout your course. Ideally you want refs from people who have taught you and can comment on your ability to study further and in this field but an employer will do if needed. Your ID document should be enough. If any of the above is in a language other than English the uni will need an official translation. Ask the uni for clarification if you're still unsure.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.