The Student Room Group

What do you think of the North of England

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Are we including Lesser England?

Aka Scotland?

Haha, this'll really get people going now.
I went to Wales this week. Dunno how them people live. Couldnt get 4g or god forbid even 3g Anywhere. Poor Northern wales :frown:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I went to Wales this week. Dunno how them people live. Couldnt get 4g or god forbid even 3g Anywhere. Poor Northern wales :frown:

I lived there three months.

Had to leave when I started making sheep noises and growing hair in the wrong places.
Reply 23
I have family up in te north, specifically Blackpool. Most of the time that I've spent up there, your getting blown about by the wind and rain. But when the weather is decent it is beautiful.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

I had never used 4g until I moved to England but Wales do have 3G in the weirdest of spots it seems:tongue:
Not a southerner, but I like Northern England. Its like Scotland but more flat xD.
Original post by Buzzboy
I have family up in te north, specifically Blackpool. Most of the time that I've spent up there, your getting blown about by the wind and rain. But when the weather is decent it is beautiful.

Typo or wind up?

I'm not quite sure.:smile:
I used to live in the North, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Preferred it to now, the South
Love the accent
I've always enjoyed it when I've gone up north. Spent lots of time in Manchester and some in York, Leeds, Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield. Nothing but positive experiences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending