The Student Room Group

A-Level Funding

Hey!

I made the foolish mistake of taking a BTEC when I left school. I am now in final year with an imminent failure almost soon me as I gave up due to hating everything about it. I wish to start clean with A-Levels!

If I was to drop out, how would the funding work as I technically don't have a level 3 qualification?

What are my chances of being accepted onto Maths, Physics, Computer science and psychology???

Thanks
Reply 1
What BTEC is it?

You get 1 extra year free but that has to be approved by your college, for my college you had to at least pass 1 subject for them to consider swapping you either from either way but obviously this will differ college to college

Judging by those A levels you want to do, you you want to go to uni for Computer Science?
Reply 2
Original post by yt7777
What BTEC is it?

You get 1 extra year free but that has to be approved by your college, for my college you had to at least pass 1 subject for them to consider swapping you either from either way but obviously this will differ college to college

Judging by those A levels you want to do, you you want to go to uni for Computer Science?

Was an Engineering BTEC, well I passed with top grades first year, just lost all interest this year.

Yeah it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply