The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Adhsur
Very hard to be implemented though. And anyway, I like my net personality more :wink:

Not really - just vote on a date. pick a public place somewhere central, maybe vote on that too and then just turn up.

Or just get some more people to stick photos up here - then we at least get a look that them
how comes u guys arent scared to post up your pics? I don't want to because although most of the members are cool (well they seem cool anyway!) I wouldnt want to expose myself to any weirdo unregistereds - who knows what some of them may be like! oops looks like I'm a bit of a hypocrite being unreg here! lol but I'll sign up soon! Seriously, aren't you guys worried of psychos seeing what u look like? for all you know, a random unreg could have printed off ur pics, stuck them on their wall & turn them into a shrine!!
So could some random registered person...
Reply 43
hey "onlywee" welcome!

if you attach a picture, through manage attachment on the reply page. i will alter it so it shows up nicly for u!
Reply 44
i wonder if this works...if it does i apologise for the picture it's not very good and it's the only one i have with me right now...it was taken at a mates saints and sinners 18th bday party...i was supposed to be a kinky school girl, lol. oh the shame.

m e o w w w
lol you all look like people i know!!!

ahhhhhhhhh how cute you all are.

love Katy ***
Reply 46
ickle_katy
lol you all look like people i know!!!

ahhhhhhhhh how cute you all are.

love Katy ***

so what about u katy...where's ur pic

CR
CR3
so what about u katy...where's ur pic

CR

um...

love Katy ***
Reply 48
Unregistered
how comes u guys arent scared to post up your pics? I don't want to because although most of the members are cool (well they seem cool anyway!) I wouldnt want to expose myself to any weirdo unregistereds - who knows what some of them may be like! oops looks like I'm a bit of a hypocrite being unreg here! lol but I'll sign up soon! Seriously, aren't you guys worried of psychos seeing what u look like? for all you know, a random unreg could have printed off ur pics, stuck them on their wall & turn them into a shrine!!

I already have a webcam, my real name and my diary for the past year online - I think the "weirdo unregistereds" have already got enough to go on really.
Reply 49
yeh, so am i fit or what???!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

lol.

don't answer that.

w e e e
Reply 50
onlywee
i wonder if this works...if it does i apologise for the picture it's not very good and it's the only one i have with me right now...it was taken at a mates saints and sinners 18th bday party...i was supposed to be a kinky school girl, lol. oh the shame.

Nice picture, nothing to be ashamed of.

Phil
Reply 51
Ok how do I post a pic?? getting confused!
Reply 52
Adhsur
Ok how do I post a pic?? getting confused!

I think we need an faq on how to do it - but i'm not totally sure either :frown:
Reply 53
d
If you upload it, it should be there for everyone to see.

Upload it where? how? I tried to add attachment, didn't seem to work.
Reply 54
I THINK you do it by clicking rply, and then click on the manage attachements link under the text box into which you text, and then you click on browse, and select the file you want.

Phil
Reply 55
PHIL
I THINK you do it by clicking rply, and then click on the manage attachements link under the text box into which you text, and then you click on browse, and select the file you want.

Phil

Tried that it seems to make a link...the pic doesn't actually show on the page.
Reply 56
Seeee? doesn't work hmfff
Reply 57
Adhsur
Seeee? doesn't work hmfff

Ollie did it for onlywee - maybe he could do it for you?
Reply 58
Adhsur
Tried that it seems to make a link...the pic doesn't actually show on the page.

sorry about that, try asking ollie or leekey.

Phil
Reply 59
Eeeeeek its done, oh its so big! *scared of own self* Well there you go! Thanks Leekey!

Latest

Trending

Trending