The Student Room Group

OCR Debates About the Holocaust 2016 (NEW THREAD)

This is for all those who are studying A2 OCR History B, Debates on the Holocaust. I don't know what happened to the previous thread but here is the new one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Great, someone has created a new thread!
Reply 2
Original post by E7E3G3E4
Great, someone has created a new thread!

no idea what happened to the other
anyone have an idea what the Part A extract is on???? :colondollar::colondollar:
Original post by WhatistheQ?
Afraid not, do you know what the B question is definitely on?

Not for definite, sorry, everyone is saying different things
Reply 5
the B question is some historian have focused on European anti-Semitism and the Part A question is definitely from Browning's book, "ordinary Men."
Reply 6
I've sat half of the exam so far. The Part A went well. I'm pretty sure it's browning but the examiners say try to avoid saying who you think it is. Say who the work mirrors. But yes its a pretty good extract. It mentions josefow massacre and focuses on ordinary german people if that helps
Good job guys you've got the answers i would high five you but i died in 1945 so yeah awkward....
Original post by thorton8
I've sat half of the exam so far. The Part A went well. I'm pretty sure it's browning but the examiners say try to avoid saying who you think it is. Say who the work mirrors. But yes its a pretty good extract. It mentions josefow massacre and focuses on ordinary german people if that helps

is this a joke? i sat the exam today and this is not the correct questions, if anyone wants to know the actual ones, DM me
What is the question B focus on?
Reply 10
Original post by thorton8
the B question is some historian have focused on European anti-Semitism and the Part A question is definitely from Browning's book, "ordinary Men."

Are you with OCR? :smile:
Reply 11
Are u with OCR?
Original post by historyhelpme
is this a joke? i sat the exam today and this is not the correct questions, if anyone wants to know the actual ones, DM me
yes OCR non-british controversies Debates about the Holocaust paper
Reply 13
And what were your questions on the paper
Sitting part A tomorrow, is the extract from Browning's book? I could not find it online
Reply 15
Original post by historyhelpme
yes OCR non-british controversies Debates about the Holocaust paper

Ignore this guy. I can't understand why he is lying to you, and completely lied to me via Dm. Most of us have most probably sat the exam and can see the falsity in this persons statement, thankfully we did have some who were honest. DM me if you are struggling to find the A extract online.
Part A seemed to be ok but don't know if I made enough variety of points, kind of just stayed on the same few topics
Original post by WhatistheQ?
what did you do as your main interpretation of the extract? i'm struggling with interpretations, but that's good, least it's done

It didn't seem to be Intentionalist or functionalist, I really just said that it was about different motives rather than anti-Semitism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending