The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Victoria Park

Can anyone tell me what it is like to live in Victoria Park. I'm already a UoM student but I've lived in the city campus for three years. Now, I've found a reasonable flat in Victoria Park but I'm not sure about the area as I've never had any friends that lived there. What is it like entertainment wise and safety wise?
Original post by lolathomas
Can anyone tell me what it is like to live in Victoria Park. I'm already a UoM student but I've lived in the city campus for three years. Now, I've found a reasonable flat in Victoria Park but I'm not sure about the area as I've never had any friends that lived there. What is it like entertainment wise and safety wise?

Victoria Park is, in terms of private houseshares, a large area that is known only to estate agents. It can cover Moss Side, Rusholme and Longsight, so it's pretty difficult to generalise. I lived in Rusholme for two years.

Can you tell us which roughly which road you're looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
Victoria Park is, in terms of private houseshares, a large area that is known only to estate agents. It can cover Moss Side, Rusholme and Longsight, so it's pretty difficult to generalise. I lived in Rusholme for two years.

Can you tell us which roughly which road you're looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've looked at a flat on Hathersage Road, so around that area. Near the hospital and Victoria Baths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending