About the Insight Day
What we look for
- Our A-Level Insight Day allows Year 13 students who are unsure about their career path to discover all the different areas within Investment Banking in a friendly and informative environment.
- With such a diverse series of options available by the end of the day, you should know whether it’s the Industry for you and what area you might suit.
Recipients are selected based on their academic excellence, leadership abilities and interest in the financial services industry. You must have applied through UCAS for a place at university during the application process.
Specifically, you should:
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills
- Have a AAB A-Level or equivalent grade prediction
- Have a record of high achievement outside of academia
- Show an interest in the financial services industry
- Apply online with CV and Cover Letter: credit-suisse.com/recruitingevents
- Deadline: 20 May, 2016
Credit Suisse A-Level Insight Day - Wednesday 20th July, 2016
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|
|REMINDER: Do not post your personal statement on TSR, otherwise you may have to rewrite it from scratch. Click here for more info.||11-10-2016|