The Student Room Group

Anyone doing ocr gateway b triple?

How is the revision going??? Have you mastered all the modules??????
Cuz I've just started:frown:
Reply 1
I have completed up to all unit 5's.
Reply 2
I've fine with 1-4 it's just 5-6 :s-smilie:
Someone needs to make a prediction thread for OCR gateway B triple science :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by NoodleGCSEFOOD
Someone needs to make a prediction thread for OCR gateway B triple science :wink:

I second that:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan

Don't know if I should just wait here... Or make it myself. In my school triple science (well my set) have been messed around the past 2 years... Getting supply teachers ect, most of the class dont understand 5 and 6 for any of the three sciences...

I have some good resources for the TSR community for OCR gateway B like 2015 papers I had taken days to obtain.
Reply 6
Don't know if I should just wait here... Or make it myself. In my school triple science (well my set) have been messed around the past 2 years... Getting supply teachers ect, most of the class dont understand 5 and 6 for any of the three sciences...

I have some good resources for the TSR community for OCR gateway B like 2015 papers I had taken days to obtain.

Aww i'm sure you'll get good grades nonetheless. You could make the thread if you wish as just over 2 weeks until biology unit 1. That would be really helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm revising modules 1-3

4-6 are ok, bc ive got pretty gd results with them as we've recently had mocks

but i missed modules 1-2 bc i came slightly late to the school
so thats why im not that good :/

but yh, revision is going well :smile:
Original post by mariam687
I'm revising modules 1-3

4-6 are ok, bc ive got pretty gd results with them as we've recently had mocks

but i missed modules 1-2 bc i came slightly late to the school
so thats why im not that good :/

but yh, revision is going well :smile:

Sounds good mate, We need some predictions for the exams like asap
Im DOOMED!! :smile:

Ive only done the 1's and 2's.

I end up getting c in physics and b in biology and A in chemistry.

I dont know how im going to revise :frown:

I NEED SOME PREDICTIONS
Reply 11

We had to learn the majority of B6 on our own which was rather stupid considering it's content. I just pray the papers aren't as awful as last years
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4101317&p=64974201#post64974201

Just made an exam thread for this exam! Lets move all discussion over to that!
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
How is the revision going??? Have you mastered all the modules??????
Cuz I've just started:frown:

Yes but I'm in year 10

Quick Reply

Latest