The Student Room Group

Austria passes controversial new asylum law.

Scroll to see replies

I think immigrants should be limited to 2 births per parents aswell (replacement rate) to stop demographic takeover.
Original post by TheSuingEU
I think immigrants should be limited to 2 births per parents aswell (replacement rate) to stop demographic takeover.

I think fascists should be limited to 0 births per parent aswell (death rate) to stop fascist takeover.
Reply 3
Original post by Aceadria

in b4 an ever closer (Nazi) union
Original post by Multiculturalism
I think fascists should be limited to 0 births per parent aswell (death rate) to stop fascist takeover.

Maths must not be taught in your parts.

Please elaborate
Please elaborate

1 child < 2 children

You don't need to reduce the birth rate to 0.

Secondly, fascism is not spread genetically; education and societal factors do that.
1 child < 2 children

You don't need to reduce the birth rate to 0.

Secondly, fascism is not spread genetically; education and societal factors do that.

And 0 children < 1 child :biggrin:

The children of fascists are brainwashed to be fascists themselves

Obvious troll, but whoever repped has no sense of irony.

:tongue:
Original post by KingBradly
Obvious troll, but whoever repped has no sense of irony.

If you are so far right, everything left of centre looks like a troll

I am not a troll. I am someone who has their head screwed on the right way when it comes to examining real threats

Islamic terrorism kills 10s of people, maybe 100s of people, a year, in europe. Fascists outnumber them hugely, in austria alone, since they got over 1/3 of the vote. Across europe, there must be hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of fascists, and that is a scary thought.

I am not a troll. I am someone who has their head screwed on the right way when it comes to examining real threats

Islamic terrorism kills 10s of people, maybe 100s of people, a year, in europe. Fascists outnumber them hugely, in austria alone, since they got over 1/3 of the vote. Across europe, there must be hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of fascists, and that is a scary thought.

What exactly is a fascist to you and what are you under the impression they do? Someone who disagrees with you and also eats babies?
Original post by Jebedee
What exactly is a fascist to you and what are you under the impression they do? Someone who disagrees with you and also eats babies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
Good on Austria!

you're probably not a troll, just a cuckold
And 0 children < 1 child :biggrin:

The children of fascists are brainwashed to be fascists themselves

Shouldn't most Italian and German kids therefore be Fascists, especially as you claim that said ideology is inherited.
Across europe, there must be hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of fascists, and that is a scary thought.
please, define "fascists"

I'm being pedantic here but how can they be parents if the birth rate is zero?
Original post by Start the Fire
you're probably not a troll, just a cuckold

Shouldn't most Italian and German kids therefore be Fascists, especially as you claim that said ideology is inherited.

Its not inherited genetically, but the kids learn racism from their parents

Germany was very successfully de-Nazified after WW2, but we overlooked the need to de-Nazify other countries too. Lets not pretend that there weren't significant elements in europe and the us who supported the nazis: especially the finns, austrians, hungarians, americans, vichy french, etc.
Its not inherited genetically, but the kids learn racism from their parents

Germany was very successfully de-Nazified after WW2, but we overlooked the need to de-Nazify other countries too. Lets not pretend that there weren't significant elements in europe and the us who supported the nazis: especially the finns, austrians, hungarians, americans, vichy french, etc.

And 0 children < 1 child :biggrin:The children of fascists are brainwashed to be fascists themselves

Interesting, so not only do you change your discourse from your earlier post but you're also suggesting that children, who could be born with a different set of ideals to their parents, should not even be born.

Your world view of everyone getting along only applies to people you agree with - how very 'fascist' of you.

Quick Reply