The Student Room Group

Not sure to go

Recently I was made redundant so took some time out to finish off my course and build up my fitness. I have not claimed any benefits during this time and will be contacting the employment agencies in the next few days. I would like to go out with my friends this weekend and know my crush will be there. My crush does not know about my employment situation and I am concerned if he asks how work is going he may judge me. I feel if I don't go I am letting life pass me by. Should I go or not?
Original post by Anonymous
Recently I was made redundant so took some time out to finish off my course and build up my fitness. I have not claimed any benefits during this time and will be contacting the employment agencies in the next few days. I would like to go out with my friends this weekend and know my crush will be there. My crush does not know about my employment situation and I am concerned if he asks how work is going he may judge me. I feel if I don't go I am letting life pass me by. Should I go or not?

100% go, like you said you are letting life pass you by! Everyone has bad periods :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending