The Student Room Group

Sussex versus Queen's Mary?

I'm a south korean student who's trying to make a firm choice between sussex and QUML for accounting. Obviously i don't have a lot of info since i don't live in UK. Any advice for courses and campus life?
Original post by 7235123
I'm a south korean student who's trying to make a firm choice between sussex and QUML for accounting. Obviously i don't have a lot of info since i don't live in UK. Any advice for courses and campus life?

Hey! Which course exactly have you applied for at QMUL? Was it Accounting and Management? I might be able to give you some more detailed advice! As for campus life, I found living on a self contained campus really helpful. It's difficult to get lost, and you can always explore London if you want to. We've got good links to tube lines and buses and you can be in central London in less than 20 minutes! Also you might be interested as our campus has a Korean Society, and their Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/QMUL.KoreanSoc/
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions! -Sarah
Reply 2
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
Hey! Which course exactly have you applied for at QMUL? Was it Accounting and Management? I might be able to give you some more detailed advice! As for campus life, I found living on a self contained campus really helpful. It's difficult to get lost, and you can always explore London if you want to. We've got good links to tube lines and buses and you can be in central London in less than 20 minutes! Also you might be interested as our campus has a Korean Society, and their Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/QMUL.KoreanSoc/
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions! -Sarah

hi, im a prospective qm student, however ive applied for econ and pol but ideally i would want to do accounting at qm instead...
do the grade boundaries generally go down on clearing for accounting do u know?if u dont, can u give a rough estimate to what they go down to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending