The Student Room Group

Raf - pre joining help - dle

Hi All,
I completed my PRTC earlier this month and yesterday received my DLE (Defence Learning Environment) activation link.I've activated it no problem but I'm struggling to find the specific pages/courses mentioned during the PRTC presentation.

The site does seem to be experiencing issues at the moment so that could be an issue.

The pages they showed us had loads of basic information to read through before BRTC down to hygiene, making your bed etc and I know I specifically need to locate a page named after LAC Arnold.

Could anyone help me with this please?
Defense connect is down at the moment.
Original post by pre_rafhelp
Hi All,
I completed my PRTC earlier this month and yesterday received my DLE (Defence Learning Environment) activation link.I've activated it no problem but I'm struggling to find the specific pages/courses mentioned during the PRTC presentation.

The site does seem to be experiencing issues at the moment so that could be an issue.

The pages they showed us had loads of basic information to read through before BRTC down to hygiene, making your bed etc and I know I specifically need to locate a page named after LAC Arnold.

Could anyone help me with this please?

Defence connect is down, however I've just logged onto DLE seems to be working. Click "Courses" on the left then in the search type "BRTC" or "Arnold" etc.

Quick Reply

Latest