The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU adult nursing January 2017 :)

Heyy looking for members who are joining BCU for January 2017 intake. Would be lovely to get to know people before we all start :smile:

XxX

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

I've got my interview next week for the Jan 2017 intake.

Fingers crossed it goes well and I get an offer :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey :smile:

Good luck!

The interview is so relaxed, they really make you feel at ease. Youll be fine :smile: let me know how you get on. X
Reply 3
Hello guys,

I'm starting in January 2017 too, I'm really nervous but excited. 🙂🙂

I also agree with what Lauren has said about the interview, it is very relaxed. Fingers crossed for you chick, hope it goes well 😊👍🏼
Reply 4
Hi Guys, :h:
I'm starting in January too!
It's really nice to know you both Lauren and Lisa.
And all the best @jemcdowall !!
Reply 5
Hey!
I have a place for Adult Nursing Jan 2017 too :smile:
I'm really looking forward to starting but it still seems ages away!

Have you guys got any idea when we need to apply for our Bursary? This website says we don't need to apply until later this year, but i just wanted to make sure i don't miss it! http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/Students/4002.aspx
Heya I'm starting on the January intake😊
Reply 7
image.pngHey everyone!

Hope you're all ok? :smile: I've created a Facebook page with another starter for our intake on Facebook if anyone wants to join? Be nice to have us all in one group to get to know each other and invite others also :smile: xx
Heyy! I'm starting adult nursing in January as well:h: I tried to find the group on Facebook but can't find it!
Reply 9
Yay! Add me on Facebook of you like Hun? And I'll add you to the group? Xximage.jpg
Jan 17 adult nursing student here, are you all excited to start?
Reply 11
Hi guys are you ready for January 9th ? Not long now , ave you all enrolled ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi I start in jan to! Im teying to find a nice picture that theyll accept for enrolment!! X
Reply 13
Hey they haven't even replied to mine yet ,soo I shall b giving them a call, hw. Far u done w accommodation and bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
What havent they replied to Deblok? They have a day to take in occupational health and fill in the DBS forms or take in your DBS certificate on the 5th Jan between 9am-5am.
Ill be living at home and bursarys all sorted, I did that a couple of months ago- its all been finalised. They pay the 3rd week in January, which is double the amount (then no payment in fab) x
Reply 15
Ohhh thanks abt the bursary infor , i meant they havent replied about my photo ID soo my enrolment is lyk on hold because they have to approve the id photo first .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I wouldnt worry to much because theyll just take a photo of you on the day you enrol, the most important things are DBS and occupational health forms x
Reply 17
Kool thnx , have you managed to view ur university emails provided by the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I havent seen any. I did doqnload the app but it kept stopping so deleted it! X
Hi guys.

How exciting that we start Tomoz. I'm looking for people to get to know before hand so it's not so daunting. Lol. Could I be added to the Facebook page please
X rachael x

Original post by Lauren_Lou89
image.pngHey everyone!

Hope you're all ok? :smile: I've created a Facebook page with another starter for our intake on Facebook if anyone wants to join? Be nice to have us all in one group to get to know each other and invite others also :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending