The Student Room Group

MSc Business Analytics - WBS / Kent / Leeds / Surrey

Hi,
I am applying for a Msc in Business Analytics. I would like your opinions on the programmes offered by the following Universities:

Warwick
Kent
Leeds
Surrey

I didn't include ICL as their fees are too high. Surrey gets my fancy but I would really appreciate your opinion. Did I miss any other programme of similar standard?
Original post by gppower
Hi,
I am applying for a Msc in Business Analytics. I would like your opinions on the programmes offered by the following Universities:

Warwick
Kent
Leeds
Surrey

I didn't include ICL as their fees are too high. Surrey gets my fancy but I would really appreciate your opinion. Did I miss any other programme of similar standard?

Hey did you go to Surrey? I am basically where you were a year ago and I'd appreciate your opinion on the Business Analytics MSc in Surrey.

Thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by karlheinz
Hey did you go to Surrey? I am basically where you were a year ago and I'd appreciate your opinion on the Business Analytics MSc in Surrey.

Thank you!

Hi Karl,

I will be joining the September 2017 MSc in Business Analytics programme. Will you? If so, it will be great to know my future course mate in advance. Will you be based on or off campus?

Best,
A
Original post by Annike
Hi Karl,

I will be joining the September 2017 MSc in Business Analytics programme. Will you? If so, it will be great to know my future course mate in advance. Will you be based on or off campus?

Best,
A

Hey Annike!

Well, I have an offer but not decided yet. Mainly because of timetable-issues. I think the programm sounds great and if I manage to resolve them I'll let you know. After that, I'll try to figure where I going to stay. Any recommendations?

Best
Aron
Reply 4
Original post by karlheinz
Hey Annike!

Well, I have an offer but not decided yet. Mainly because of timetable-issues. I think the programme sounds great and if I manage to resolve them I'll let you know. After that, I'll try to figure where I going to stay. Any recommendations?

Best
Aron

Hey Aron,

Yes, I agree - Surrey's programme has a lot to offer. I hope that you find the ideally situation for you, I'm assuming the timetabling issues is a clash with work and study? Full time student with part time work? I considered doing this too but in the end I chose to fully commit for the year and my last working day will be Sept 21st.

I wasn't granted on campus accommodation, they prioritise undergraduates and oversea students, so I will be living off campus currently trying to finalise something. Most place I have seen so far with reasonable monthly rent, is about a 35-45 mins walking distance to the campus.

Best,

Anni
Reply 5
Original post by gppower
Hi,

Warwick
Kent
Leeds
Surrey

Sorry if I'm being not up beat for the thread but have you thoroughly researched what the degree will be useful for and concrete opportunities? I've just never seen someone with this degree and did a lot of research into msc finance for myself. Food for thought is all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending