The Student Room Group

Give up or try harder?

Okay so I completed A levels from edexcel this january.I got math-A,phy-B,chem-C.

I already got into an university which is kinda good but the tution fee is high but I think my parents can afford that much.I had to pass a mini admission test and viva to get into and the test was not that tough.

Then there are some really high quality universities in my country and the admission tests are so tough that even straight A students miss out the chance to get in(sometimes some not so smart students also get in due to hard work and doing well in admission test).In those high quality universities,in admission test there is no calculator allowed and if one can get in,the tution fees are free.And the admission tests of those public uni starts in oct-november.If I do get in,the class will start from next year january.

The chances of me being able to get in is so damn low that I joined uni already.My class in that private uni is starting from next month.So guys do you think I should prepare for the public uni admission test as well?And if I do so,will my CGPA in that good private uni that I have already joined come too poor?I am starting Computer Science and Enginnering in that private uni by the way.How hard is this subject that I took and what about those prestigious universities?

What do you guys suggest me to do?
Try harder giving up
Reply 2
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Try harder giving up

Did you mean try harder to give up in getting into prestigious public uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending