Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

EU residency

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I'm an EU national and I have a permanent residency in EU.
    I'd like to ask if it is possible to apply for the new postgraduate loan from my State or is it obligatory to move to England before the start of the new academic year, in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria about the residency.
    Thank you.

    Hi NickKamp

    The residency criteria has not been released yet for postgraduate loans. It is expected to be similar to normal student finance funding meaning you would need to be resident in the UK before the course begins. Please keep checking for updates online.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.