The Student Room Group

How do people get into dating/relationship if both parties don't give any hint?

: (( I really like my instructor, but I don't show anything when I have class with him. I don't think he shows anything for me either.
Break the ice and drop the first hint. He/She might be feeling the same as you so its worth the shot.
If neither of you shows any hint, nothing can happen. For something to happen, one of the two has to show the romantic or sexual attraction, be that through flirting or even through straight up asking if they'd like to go out sometime.

If you like your instructor then leave it until class with him is over so as to prevent awkwardness if he doesn't feel the same way. How old are you? If you're under 18 it's a no go as it's illegal. If you're over 18 then there's no reason why you can't.

If it turns out that he's not been showing any signs because he's not actually interested, just take it as experience and move on.
Thanks for you guys' responses. I'm a girl, over 18. But how can I drop hint? It would be weird and
I don't want to become an idiot...: /
Original post by usernameqwert
Thanks for you guys' responses. I'm a girl, over 18. But how can I drop hint? It would be weird and
I don't want to become an idiot...: /

Just flirt a little, tease him a little bit but not too much. So joke about how he's bad at something or how he has failed something and laugh about it, but not in an annoying way :wink:. Wave to him when you see him or leave him, even a cheeky wink if you are feeling confident enough. If you think he's taking a liking to all this try some physical contact or something, so brush hands or touch shoulders. Even though its small its still physical :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending