The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Accommodation Choices

So for those of you who have already applied for accommodation, what did you put as your number one preference and also did you struggle to pick five choices ?

For those who haven't yet applied, which accommodation do you like the look of most ?
Same question goes for you. BTw, I study at Wheatley Capus, so anyone can recommend the proper accomodation/hall? Is Cresent hall a good one?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by hoangphamvn
Same question goes for you. BTw, I study at Wheatley Capus, so anyone can recommend the proper accomodation/hall? Is Cresent hall a good one?

I put down Paul Kent as my number one choice and I did personally struggle to decide on a 5th choice, which ended up being the Clive Booth post graduate building.

If your gonna study at Wheatley campus then probably the most ideal halls location wise would have to be Lady Spencer Churchhill Hall, as Its the only university halls at the Wheatley campus. But all students get a free bus pass so if you don't mind a 30+ minute bus ride from further away halls then it shouldn't be an issue.

Check out the new students accommodation page on the Brookes website as it has a map with all of the halls locations on, as well as bus routes and estimated journey times.
I am a little confused now. Do you know that why I cannot choose to stay at Clive Booth Non-Ensuite which wasn't listed on one of the References. Does it mean that it is only for graduates?
Reply 4
Original post by hoangphamvn
I am a little confused now. Do you know that why I cannot choose to stay at Clive Booth Non-Ensuite which wasn't listed on one of the References. Does it mean that it is only for graduates?

I thought that Clive Booth Non-ensuite was for undergraduates tbh. I think you should just ring up the university accommodation to ask for more information and get that issue resolved as soon as.
One of the accommodation's listed on the universities website didn't show up for me on the accommodation application page (Warneford Hall).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending