The Student Room Group

Anyone getting beyond tired of hearing about Kate and Gerry McCann

Scroll to see replies

Pair of money wasting pity scroungers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me, those two are the only McCanns we're ever going to hear anything from.
Reply 3
I get tired of hearing about anything from ages ago
Stop reading the sun basically tbh I haven't heard anything about them for a good long while
Reply 6
Original post by TeeEm
Not many newsworthy items at present?!

You are back!!
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Heartless, shame on you.

Oh give over mate.
There's only so many tears that can be shed.
It's like, we get it, you don't know how to look after children!! We got the message when you got Maddie lost, we don't need all those press conferences!
Original post by RhaegoTarg
Oh give over mate.
There's only so many tears that can be shed.

What kind of sick mind comes here to tell people they're "over" the kidnapping of an innocent child, who may still be alive but was probably raped and murdered, is beyond me.
TBF, there are a lot of children who go missing each year and there's no (or little) media coverage. Certainly not to this level.
What kind of sick mind comes here to tell people they're "over" the kidnapping of an innocent child, who may still be alive but was probably raped and murdered, is beyond me.

What is it with you people who scream compassion at everything, yet most likely have never lifted a finger in your life to help the people you preach about?

If you're so distraught about it, give them some more money. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

How many years has it been now? 9 years?
She's gone. It's time to move on. As 'horrible' as that sounds, why waste more police time?
Original post by RhaegoTarg
What is it with you people who scream compassion at everything, yet most likely have never lifted a finger in your life to help the people you preach about?

If you're so distraught about it, give them some more money. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

How many years has it been now? 9 years?
She's gone. It's time to move on. As 'horrible' as that sounds, why waste more police time?

I'm trying to restore order to the minds of the weak people in this thread. You can't function in society holding views like they do. You need compassion to get by in life.

Anyway, I don't even trust a word that the media says. They only get their information through leaks in the justice system, which I imagine are almost always baseless.
I'm trying to restore order to the minds of the weak people in this thread. You can't function in society holding views like they do. You need compassion to get by in life.

Anyway, I don't even trust a word that the media says. They only get their information through leaks in the justice system, which I imagine are almost always baseless.

Goodluck in your crusade against the 'weak minded'.

Just because I'm tired of hearing about Maddie's parents doesn't mean I have no compassion. I have a shred of empathy for them and that's about it. No parents should suffer from one mistake their whole life.
I find the whole case fascinating.
Not really. they are easy enough to ignore. Had I lost a child, then I doubt I would have had there energy to keep fighting (notwithstanding the circumstances). If she hadnt been pretty and professional then they wouldnt have got half the attention.

I am surprised what an army of haters has sprouted up though.

I don't think the McCanns raped her, that's extreme. They accidently killed her.
Original post by Dodgypirate
I don't think the McCanns raped her, that's extreme. They accidently killed her.

There's a striking contrast between how the family of April Jones (especially her mother) reacted to their child's disappearance and the McCanns'. This is another reason for my belief that the McCanns are hiding information from the police.

Your child is missing and, instead of looking for her, you're both strolling along and enjoying your holiday. There was no urgency in what the McCann's were doing - no effort.

Can you explain the difference in reaction between April Jones' parents and Maddie's?

Quick Reply