The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Any avaliable spare rooms in student house share?

Hey,
Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I'm now looking for a room to rent in Nottingham. I'm a student at NTU going into my second year in September and looking for a place to stay, if anyone can help please? Thank you xx
Reply 1
Original post by Chesca0808
Hey,
Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I'm now looking for a room to rent in Nottingham. I'm a student at NTU going into my second year in September and looking for a place to stay, if anyone can help please? Thank you xx

Hi, we have a 6 bedroom house near to the city. We are 4 girls all second years studying costume design. The house is £77 pound a week including all bills. 2 bathrooms, parking and its in a gated community with other student houses. Was wondering if you were still looking for somewhere.

Thanks

Chloe
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, yes please,do you have any pictures of the accommodation? X
Reply 3
Hi

I don't at the moment but I will get right on it. Would I be able to have your email address and then I can send them as soon as I have them :smile: x
Reply 4
Yeah of course! It's [email protected]

Will you be going into 3rd year on September? X
Reply 5
Yeah of course! It's [email protected]

Will you be going into 3rd year on September? X

Thanks! Nah second. What about you?
Reply 6
Yeah same, I'm studying decorative arts. I tend to have a lot of stuff so the more storage the better haha! X
Reply 7
Yeah same, I'm studying decorative arts. I tend to have a lot of stuff so the more storage the better haha! X

That's awesome! The rooms are all doubles, not massive but not small. We will potentially have a spare bedroom for stuff also we have a girl that's undecided if she's coming back next year.
Reply 8
hey, we have a six bedroom house 7mins from the city campus with two bathrooms. 2 boys and 3 girls all going into second year for September. Accommodation is £95 per week bills included, If you are still looking for a room.
Reply 9
Hey, yeAh I'm still interested! Do you have any information / pictures of the property? Thank you x
Reply 10
What information would you like to know and here are some photos

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
IMG_6355[1].JPG
Reply 11
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was just wandering about room size, I'm doing art at NTU and seem to always have a lot of rubbish therefore the more space/storage the better haha! x
Reply 12
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was just wandering about room size, I'm doing art at NTU and seem to always have a lot of rubbish therefore the more space/storage the better haha! x

All rooms are fairly sized and we have two big rooms at the top, btw if you don't mind what's you're full name please :smile: x
Reply 13
Awesome thank you! And yeah sure Francesca Slade x
Reply 14
Awesome thank you! And yeah sure Francesca Slade x

Do you have facebook? x
Reply 15
Yeah, feel free to add me! X
Reply 16
Yeah, feel free to add me! X

Just tried to add but there's so many of you, might be easier to add me, my name is Dariyen Wade x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending