Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Maintenance Loan 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I will be a Home Undergraduate student starting in September. Since I will be living at home, I will not be taking out a Maintenance Loan. This means that SFE does not ask for me to supply any financial information. However, universities require this information when assessing my application for university-specific means-tested bursaries, and they receive this information after Student Finance shares my information with them. Therefore, I am unaware of how I would be able to supply this financial information to Student Finance England without taking out a Maintenance Loan.

    Please could somebody assist me with this enquiry?

    Many thanks.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2016
Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.