The Student Room Group

a level choices

hello! i am doing igcses this year and i chose economics history and classical civilization for a levels. i will also do statistics maths. i love economics and politics and definitely going to study it in masters or something so i was thinking about studying ppe which is politics philosophy and economics all together. do you think it is a good choice? do you know any better courses for me?
thanks in advance.
Original post by adilbae
x

Hiya!

I've just moved this over to A-Levels in the hope you get some replies. My advice to you would be to have a quick look at the undergraduate courses for PPE at a University you like the look of, look at their entry requirements and see if there's any specific requirement to take PPE. :yep:

Cheers!
Ethan
Reply 2
Original post by iEthan
Hiya!

I've just moved this over to A-Levels in the hope you get some replies. My advice to you would be to have a quick look at the undergraduate courses for PPE at a University you like the look of, look at their entry requirements and see if there's any specific requirement to take PPE. :yep:

Cheers!
Ethan

hey! i dont have any universities but thank you very much :smile:
Original post by adilbae
hey! i dont have any universities but thank you very much :smile:

Pick a few at random then :tongue: just have a look, you don't have to pick any right now. Just get an idea of what the general requirements are!
Reply 4
Original post by iEthan
Pick a few at random then :tongue: just have a look, you don't have to pick any right now. Just get an idea of what the general requirements are!

thank you very much :smile:
Original post by adilbae
thank you very much :smile:

No problem! :yay:

Quick Reply

Latest