The Student Room Group

Saw my crush with another guy and now feel completely heartbroken can't stop crying

I feel so crushed. Literally just last night I was dreamin about her and formulating plan in my head for possible ways we could be together and today I see someone else with her.They're probably kissing or maybe even having sex right now as I type this and cry because I am so jealous and hate myself because I know it's my fault and I could have done something but I'm pathetic waste of space and I didn't make my move. No one will ever compare to her, she is the final girl I will eer have a crush on because she is the pinnacle of perfection in my eyes. I dream just of us being together laughing and having fun together is do anything for it to be a reality. Just yesterday she smiled at me and said hi and I felt so giddy with happiness I was shaking afterwards and no this happens. I wish I was dead right now
Wishing you were dead over a girl who, im going to be honest, has had little or no interest in you by the sounds of things is a little bit extreme.

If its taking a toll on you this badly, cut her out of your life. She is making you feel like ****, so there is little to no point in even trying if:
1. She is kissing another guy
2. She hasnt shown any interest in you other than 'smiling'

Move on, find someone else. Time heals all wounds.
If I wasn't worried about blue cards...

Nope i'm not.

****ing get a grip
Jesus wept, get your **** together man.

Move on, it's just a crush. No need to be so melodramatic.
Reply 4
Get a fookin grip
I used to be in the same position as you, OP. A friend of mine suggested that I pretend to date that person and write a fictional story about it.

So, I used this method several times and it turned out that every time, the relationship ended because we turned out to be incompatible.

I eventually stopped doing this method and now I just brush it off if there is unrequited love, because I now believe that if a relationship didn't form, it's probably for the best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
there are so many problems going on in the world right now and this is what you're worrying about *sigh
We've all been there at some point

I was in love with one of my best friends for more than 2 years, I couldn't imagine to be with another girl, I was thinking about her 24/7. I was pathetic tbh but guess what? She's still a good friend, she still looks as good and is still as great but I couldn't care less about her. Time helps. Cut her out of your life if it's needed
Original post by Anonymous
We've all been there at some point

I was in love with one of my best friends for more than 2 years, I couldn't imagine to be with another girl, I was thinking about her 24/7. I was pathetic tbh but guess what? She's still a good friend, she still looks as good and is still as great but I couldn't care less about her. Time helps. Cut her out of your life if it's needed

She's not even in his life. She smiled at him once. It was probably an awkward smile as well.
Reply 9
Original post by CptConnor
Wishing you were dead over a girl who, im going to be honest, has had little or no interest in you by the sounds of things is a little bit extreme.

If its taking a toll on you this badly, cut her out of your life. She is making you feel like ****, so there is little to no point in even trying if:
1. She is kissing another guy
2. She hasnt shown any interest in you other than 'smiling'

Move on, find someone else. Time heals all wounds.

It might sound weird but I have spent so so so so so many hours fantasising about her I feel like it has to come true.I honestly don't care about anything else other than whether I can be with her I know it's all my fault though for being so pathetic and I truley do hate myself very very much

Latest