The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Maths Predictions!!!

Heyy guys. So our first papers are in literally like a couple weeks time. Any specific topics you guys think are bound to come up?

And hows the revision going for this? :redface:

I have a feeling vectors and the end of paper 3d shape question is going to come up for sure.:colonhash: Thoughts?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Heyy guys. So our first papers are in literally like a couple weeks time. Any specific topics you guys think are bound to come up?

I have a feeling vectors and the end of paper 3d shape question is going to come up for sure.:colonhash: Thoughts?

Hello :h: I'm just going to move this into the maths section. Best of luck with revision! Hope the exam goes well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Hello :h: I'm just going to move this into the maths section. Best of luck with revision! Hope the exam goes well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you:smile:
keep an eye on this website its good for predicted papers - http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources.html
if you wanna revise for maths - www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471&p=62901465#post62901465
:goodluck:
can it please not be that dumb mary question or the stupid cone cylinder thing at a constant rate
I'm not really revising maths that much as its a very strong subject for me, however I don't want anything to come up on 3D shapes or bearings! Graph transformations will also be pretty worrying as I always mess them up :s-smilie:
Original post by sfaraj
can it please not be that dumb mary question or the stupid cone cylinder thing at a constant rate

That coney cylinder thing comes almost every year :cry2:
Original post by NiamhM1801
I'm not really revising maths that much as its a very strong subject for me, however I don't want anything to come up on 3D shapes or bearings! Graph transformations will also be pretty worrying as I always mess them up :s-smilie:

The Sin/Tan graphs would come up I think. I have a feeling bearing and vectors too:colonhash:

I have a feeling vectors too but it could be graph transformations, I dont think I'm going to bother revising them until I have learnt everything else then if i have time il check them topics out.
Original post by junayd1998
I have a feeling vectors too but it could be graph transformations, I dont think I'm going to bother revising them until I have learnt everything else then if i have time il check them topics out. How is revision going how many hours you doing a day?

Ergh. I've just started a few days ago :/

But I'm working from like 5 till 1 at night during school and 6 to 12 on weekends. So I'm hoping that'll suffice :redface:

How about yourself?
The Sin/Tan graphs would come up I think. I have a feeling bearing and vectors too:colonhash:

Oh ok, sin and cos graphs I'm fine with...gonna have to go over bearings a bit but vectors are no problem for me :smile:
Ergh. I've just started a few days ago :/

But I'm working from like 5 till 1 at night during school and 6 to 12 on weekends. So I'm hoping that'll suffice :redface:

How about yourself?

Well iv started some time ago but, I'm doing a paper a day and then what I do is the questions i got wrong i revise the topic for it. But i make sure to fully learn the topic before even thinking about moving on to the next one. Like i spent about 4 days making sure i fully understood probability trees, then i moved on. But as the exam approaches im getting more and more stressed, which ain't no good. Your first maths exam is on May 26th right?
That coney cylinder thing comes almost every year :cry2:

well damn
Original post by junayd1998
Well iv started some time ago but, I'm doing a paper a day and then what I do is the questions i got wrong i revise the topic for it. But i make sure to fully learn the topic before even thinking about moving on to the next one. Like i spent about 4 days making sure i fully understood probability trees, then i moved on. But as the exam approaches im getting more and more stressed, which ain't no good. Your first maths exam is on May 26th right?

Yeppp :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending