The Student Room Group

Article: Uni life: if you could invent a degree

I dont think its possible to invent a degree but I will try:

Astrophysiology: This course is future based. Its also based on what is being learned from current astrobiological experiments that will help mankind deal with long term spaceflights. This course is designed to help people deal with medical and fitness ailments during an actual long term spaceflight. Basically you learn to be a space doctor.

B.S in Politics: This course trains you to become a sort of contortionist while also mastering the art of lying. Basically you learn to bend over backwards far enough to place your head up your own ass. You are then in a position to apply for jobs in government.

Mass Debater: You learn to hold public talks in order to gain support for your political party. Essentially you learn to be a proper ******.

C.O.D in programming: You learn to make downloadable Call Of Duty maps, hacks and other content to a professional and employable level.

Edit: I made this silly post from "Chat". The topic is now in a serious forum. God knows how the mods are supposed to handle this!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending