The Student Room Group

Reading festival?!?!

So me and my friends may kind of have an issue?

Early bird tickets for Reading are on the 24th, but GCSE results day is on the 25th, and obviously we all want to collect our results, but we also want to get a good spot to camp. Some people are suggesting (as most of us have early birds) that we go there the night before and set up the tents (there will be about 10 of us so 4-5 tents).

Just wondering if any of you would advise doing that? They will be left unattended but with no personal items it, someone said to just get another festival goer in the camp to 'look after' the tents for a bit of cash on return, but i feel this could be too risky? We would probably arrive the next day at 1/2 o'clock after results. Is it likely the tents will get stolen/trashed/occupied???

Also want to ask if we do decide to go on the 24th, if we return the next day would we be able to walk straight into the camp?? Or would we have to queue up with the masses? And if any of us have early birds, but end up not getting bands or whatever on the 24th, will we still have to queue up aswell??Many thanks, and any help/suggestions would be appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest