The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult nursing 2017

Hi all,

I am over the moon as I received a conditonal offer for adult nursing however it is for Sep 2017 not 2016. I have been put on a waiting list. I also have a unconditional offer for another university for Sep 2016.

I am now confused about what to do. My heart is set on going to uni this year however I really want Wolverhampton. Has anyone else been put on a waiting list and called forward fairly quickly?
I'm in the same situation as yourself having applied for this year but have received a conditional offer for Sept 2017 (I've now achieved the entry requirements).

I've been added to the waiting list too but unsure when/if we may hear something.
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Aleigh110
Hi all,

I am over the moon as I received a conditonal offer for adult nursing however it is for Sep 2017 not 2016. I have been put on a waiting list. I also have a unconditional offer for another university for Sep 2016.

I am now confused about what to do. My heart is set on going to uni this year however I really want Wolverhampton. Has anyone else been put on a waiting list and called forward fairly quickly?

Hey.. congrats on your offer
This happened to me, I got my conditional offer in January. I applied for September 2016 but they were full for this year so they put it back to September 2017, but then within a few weeks they changed it to January 2017. I doubt they will move me to this year now though.
Reply 3
Original post by Staceymelissa88
Hey.. congrats on your offer
This happened to me, I got my conditional offer in January. I applied for September 2016 but they were full for this year so they put it back to September 2017, but then within a few weeks they changed it to January 2017. I doubt they will move me to this year now though.

Hey. Congratulations on getting into nursing! I applied for 2016 but they gave me an offer for January 2017 which I do not mind.

I know that after September 2017 they will introduce the Nursing fee and NHS bursary will no longer apply. But before September 2017 current and new nursing students will be eligible for NHS bursary.
My offer has changed to January 17, over the moon.

Good luck to those starting in September. X
Reply 5
My offer changed to January 2017 as well. Mental health nursing though, MX building, main campus

Quick Reply

Latest