Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My crush is too perfect she has ruined all other girls for me

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Neaccount43)
    I don't have a plan B it's her or nothing.The pain of seeing them 2 walking together was unbearable if I am honest, seeing them live out my dreams together while I'm eft all alone.There's only 7 days of school before study leave but I can't face going in if I'm gonna have to see them together, should I tell my parents and ask them to let me stay at home ? I was looking forward to the last few weeks of school and seeing people doing lever video and leavers assembly ext because people at my school are really nice and I will miss all of them not just her but obviously it's her I will miss the most. What about leavers prom, I already paid for my ticket and stuff butt there's absolutely no way I can go if they're gonna be dancing and kissing eachother, is it ok if I ask one of then politely if they can not kiss or dance during prom because I really want to go and don't wanna let people down by not going but I literally cannot face seeing t together at it it would spu my memories of seven years at this school
    From personal I experience I know this type of situation is very distressing. I had 6th form angst and didn't deal with it at all well. But looking back on it in the future although it might still be a painful memory it will be in a lot more perspective. And how you react to it and behave now is character building and will influence how you feel about yourself later. The reality is that dating is a 'best and worst moments' experience for most. I would recommend going in to school for the last few weeks and enjoying the friendships you mention. It's unlikely they will be flaunting the relationship there. As to the prom I see the issue. If there is someone you could go with then this could be a good distraction and help. If not you could give it a miss. Asking them not to dance or kiss is a bonkers idea. In my experience this type of event is highly over rated. Good luck.
Updated: April 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.