The Student Room Group

Are you getting study leave?

Alot of schools have already got study leave but my school stopped doing it last year so basically we leave at the end of May but i dont see the point when i can revise much more at home
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by s.mo
Alot of schools have already got study leave but my school stopped doing it last year so basically we leave at the end of May but i dont see the point when i can revise music more at home

Only like when most of my exams are done
Our study leave starts the Friday before exam season :L My first exam is on the following Monday. However, our school is still offering revision sessions which are drop in if you require them. (State school)
Reply 3
Does when all my exams are done count?
No, didn't think so :getmecoat:

I've no study leave at all and we can't leave school until the end of my exams.
Study leave helped me so much. It's crap that not everyone is given it.
Reply 5
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
Study leave helped me so much. It's crap that not everyone is given it.

:frown: In lessons we dont even get to revise the things we are struggling with cause the teacher picks a random topic and goes over it
No, my sixth form has "trust issues" with us.
We didn't get study leave for GCSEs last year either.
We do get it, but only after half term so we've all done like half our exams. It makes no sense at all:s-smilie:
leave school on 27th of May after like half of our exams. :frown: then its one week holiday :smile:
just bunk school, thats what im doing, you get more done at home than at school and you can focus on the subjects you need to revise. and i have stuudy leave but it starts on the same day as my first exam
13 may
Original post by sfaraj
just bunk school, thats what im doing, you get more done at home than at school and you can focus on the subjects you need to revise. and i have stuudy leave but it starts on the same day as my first exam

I was thinking to do that but my sixth form go to the extent of picking you up from your home.
It'd be so awkward sitting in a teachers car getting dropped off to sixth form.
Lol
My school will be giving us study leave when half of the exams have already being taken. How...useless. For that reason, I will ensure that I am sick for A VERY LONG TIME. When exams are over, I am sure my health will have improved and I will be able to go back to school.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by rajneetk
I was thinking to do that but my sixth form go to the extent of picking you up from your home.
It'd be so awkward sitting in a teachers car getting dropped off to sixth form.
Lol

oh god thats horrible!

go hide in a local library of something aha
You don't need study leave for GCSEs *yawn*
Original post by sfaraj
oh god thats horrible!

Yeah lol
They'll end up calling my home and asking my parents where I am lool

Or start a search party
Reply 16
Original post by sfaraj
oh god thats horrible!

Or you get schools like mine which say unless you come in they won't let you sit the exam...
last day this fridayyyy
Reply 18
Original post by cherryred90s
You don't need study leave for GCSEs *yawn*

we dont need it but i can get so much more revision done at home and focus more on stuff i dont understand

Original post by sfaraj

I took Thursday off and its bank holiday weekend this week so im thinking of taking one day off every week but obviously my school is strict and it might be too obvious :colonhash:
Don't get no study leave

Quick Reply

Latest