The Student Room Group

Architecture course accreditation

😊 topic no longer needed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Make sure you have a rsponse from them in writing. Make sure you write in your letter querying the situation and that you had accepted the offer on the basis that it would comply.

Its probably nothing, but if it ended up failing to comply that would entitle you to withdraw and make a claim. Imo they arent going to be that stupid to being sued by everyone. They are probably just waiting approval that the new course changes are acceptable,
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Make sure you have a rsponse from them in writing. Make sure you write in your letter querying the situation and that you had accepted the offer on the basis that it would comply.

Its probably nothing, but if it ended up failing to comply that would entitle you to withdraw and make a claim. Imo they arent going to be that stupid to being sued by everyone. They are probably just waiting approval that the new course changes are acceptable,

Yeah I think they probably are just waiting, they clearly state that they don't anticipate any issues. Thankfully I did accept the offer on the condition and understanding it was accredited so I can fall back on this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending