The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Criminology with Sociology

Do you get to go abroad with this course whilst studying at the university?
Original post by sajedamm
Do you get to go abroad with this course whilst studying at the university?

The lancaster website doesnt seem to mention it so i'd assume maybe not as a part of the course but there are other methods of going abroad through the uni since they have links abroad. But i dont know if studying abroad for a year would be an option for this course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Llew_Ch97
The lancaster website doesnt seem to mention it so i'd assume maybe not as a part of the course but there are other methods of going abroad through the uni since they have links abroad. But i dont know if studying abroad for a year would be an option for this course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i was looking on the website too. I looked at Southampton's course for it too and it didnt mention going abroad.

Kent and Essex do it i know.

Also, Surrey involve doing a language on the side of your degree which youre able to get something out of, can't exactly remember what but they have programmes for languages; which will always be useful.
Reply 3
Hi, I am a student from the University of Essex and I am currently on my study abroad year in Melbourne, Australia, it really has been a great experience! Every course at the University of Essex offers a year abroad, so if you meet the grade requirement in your first year to go, then you are able to apply to go abroad in your third year of uni. Studying abroad will make your course 4 years long instead of 3. If you have any questions about studying abroad at Essex feel free to ask :smile: ^Sam
Hi, I'm currently at Lancaster University and can give some the contacts that could provide some information on the schemes they have in place if you're interested in studying here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending