The Student Room Group

Can I still get an A in GCSE Art?

Hi,
I've just sat my Unit 2 Art exam, which is worth 40% of my overall grade. I did my Unit 1 (60%) a few months ago, but got a low B for my final piece, however that isn't taking into account the rest of my coursework from Year 10. I'm confident that I can get at least an A in Unit 2, but what percentage will I be able to get for an A in Art overall? (I'm sure it will need to be an A* at least, but I don't really know what exact percentage)
Original post by george_c00per
Hi,
I've just sat my Unit 2 Art exam, which is worth 40% of my overall grade. I did my Unit 1 (60%) a few months ago, but got a low B for my final piece, however that isn't taking into account the rest of my coursework from Year 10. I'm confident that I can get at least an A in Unit 2, but what percentage will I be able to get for an A in Art overall? (I'm sure it will need to be an A* at least, but I don't really know what exact percentage)

It's impossible to judge the exact percentage because the grade boundaries always change, but I'd say try and get as many marks over an A as you were under an A in Unit 1 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest