The Student Room Group

english GCSE foundation grade boundaries

can someone please help me in giving me advice. my teacher said I scored a low D in my English controlled assessment and I'm sitting the foundation tier this summer with AQA. how many marks out of 80 do I need to get a C . thank you
Original post by kafianur
can someone please help me in giving me advice. my teacher said I scored a low D in my English controlled assessment and I'm sitting the foundation tier this summer with AQA. how many marks out of 80 do I need to get a C . thank you

Last year it was 53/80 for a C in the exam, so with taking the coursework into account I'd say maybe around 60? :smile: you can always ask your teacher for a more accurate calculation
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Last year it was 53/80 for a C in the exam, so with taking the coursework into account I'd say maybe around 60? :smile: you can always ask your teacher for a more accurate calculation

thank you :smile: I did ask but she won't give me a good answer she'll just be like try your best and all. I'm aiming for full marks .
Original post by kafianur
thank you :smile: I did ask but she won't give me a good answer she'll just be like try your best and all. I'm aiming for full marks .

If you get full marks then you should definitely get it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending