The Student Room Group

I want to take 4 courses at sixth form...

Hey all,

I'm sitting my GCSEs in May/June and will be attending Sixth Form to take A Levels in September. Due to anxiety issues, I haven't attended mainstream school (I'm at a unit), so can only sit 4 GCSEs. I'm really awful at one of my subjects so am expecting a D or an E in it. The rest I'm expecting to be B's. I think the College are OK with this, but they want me to take 3 A Levels... I want to take 3 A Levels and Level 3 Core Maths!

Does anyone know how I could possibly persuade them?

Thanks so much! :smile:
Email them or give them a phone call and say what you have told us. Hopefully they will understand.

:smile:
Original post by Legendary Quest
Email them or give them a phone call and say what you have told us. Hopefully they will understand.

:smile:

They said that final decisions will be made after I've received my GCSE results, as with all/most students.

Does that mean my timetable can change?

Thanks for the advice. :smile:
Original post by WoefulWorries
They said that final decisions will be made after I've received my GCSE results, as with all/most students.

Does that mean my timetable can change?

Thanks for the advice. :smile:

It could potentially change. It depends on a number of things. Each college has their own way of organising their timetables so it really depends on whether or not there are any clashes.

Good luck on your exams :smile:
Original post by Legendary Quest
It could potentially change. It depends on a number of things. Each college has their own way of organising their timetables so it really depends on whether or not there are any clashes.

Good luck on your exams :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest