The Student Room Group

Maths: Firm Warwick, Insure Bristol?

Hi guys

I plan to make my firm and insurance choice over the weekend, however, I am very undecided about which uni of the two I want to go to and essentially I want more time to think about it.

From the 5 choices I've narrowed it down to Warwick and Bristol, for a maths degree that is.

I want to firm Warwick and insure Bristol, however, either way I feel as if I'll end up at Bristol. Either by missing the offer for Warwick or deciding that I want Bristol>Warwick anyway.

Is it much of a disadvantage going to a university you've insured as oppose to firmed? Is it worth the hassle of not having guaranteed accommodation any any other possible drawbacks?
Reply 1
Original post by Placeboo123
Hi guys

I plan to make my firm and insurance choice over the weekend, however, I am very undecided about which uni of the two I want to go to and essentially I want more time to think about it.

From the 5 choices I've narrowed it down to Warwick and Bristol, for a maths degree that is.

I want to firm Warwick and insure Bristol, however, either way I feel as if I'll end up at Bristol. Either by missing the offer for Warwick or deciding that I want Bristol>Warwick anyway.

Is it much of a disadvantage going to a university you've insured as oppose to firmed? Is it worth the hassle of not having guaranteed accommodation any any other possible drawbacks?

If you prefer the course at Bristol then Firm it. If you prefer Warwick then Firm it.

Most people end up at their Firm.

Yes it can be a hassle arranging accommodation from your insurance (or in Clearing) but it happens, and people manage to sort it out.

What does Bristol say about accommodation if you insure them (some unis are more, um, accommodating than others).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending