The Student Room Group

What do you think of Afghans?

40 years of war, still most are surviving, fearsome but honourable i love Afghanistan

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
40 years of war, still most are surviving, fearsome but honourable i love Afghanistan

Sure.
I just wanted to know (if you do not mind) why go anon?
Reply 2
Original post by M14B
Sure.
I just wanted to know (if you do not mind) why go anon?

complicated
TBH when I hear the word Afghan, first thing that comes to mind is that MW2 Map xS
Pakistanis give them such a bad rep. Idk why though.
Reply 5

Why are you anonymous then? You should be proud if you love something. :smile:
To be honest I do not think much of people from that area of the world. I associate them with terrorism and laws that allow old men to get whipped.
I always think good looking people
Jalebis
I've been to Afghanistan. Didn't like the country or the people.
Reply 10
Mountain people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had an Afghan friend but I messed up our friendship by saying some controversial stuff to prove a point (not to him though) and he got offended and stopped talking to me :sad:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I had an Afghan friend but I messed up our friendship by saying some controversial stuff to prove a point (not to him though) and he got offended and stopped talking to me :sad:
awww
Original post by ripjonsnow
TBH when I hear the word Afghan, first thing that comes to mind is that MW2 Map xS

and then you remember seeing a kill cam of my username with me screaming on the kill cam "oooooohh" after I land a trick shot on you = 720 silent no scope kill with the throwing knife trick off the tip of that plane wing on that map. :rofl: #banter #goldenages #forever #cherished :moon:

I hate getting noob tubed half way across the map. :rip: Inb4 I rage and cause host migration & game ends. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
The first thing that comes to my head is terrorism sadly. But it's safe to say there are many victims there who have been at the mercy of the soviets and then an organisation created by the west, all in the spirit of war games.

I am not aware of the extremities of Islam in the country but I suspect it has a high standing so I doubt I would like the country. I have a distaste for sharia practices
(edited 7 years ago)
They seem like nice people. One of my closest friends is half Afghan, half Pakistani, which is strange to say the least..
They are people and they are pretty kind just because there from Afghan doesn't mean they are odd :smile: + strange :biggrin:
Pakistanis give them such a bad rep. Idk why though.

For me personally I get along with Pakistani easier then any other group, and believe it or not nearly all Afghans will say this aswell, it's like the brother you hate but still talk to. I guess it's more politics then Pakistani people in general.
Mantooo (YUMMM) :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest