The Student Room Group

Revise at lunch time?

As my school isn't offering any study leaves until the 17th of June. Do you think I should start revising at lunchtimes? Or just revise at home?
Original post by rebeccamaria
As my school isn't offering any study leaves until the 17th of June. Do you think I should start revising at lunchtimes? Or just revise at home?

Definitely, you need to make the most of the time you have.
Reply 2
Original post by rebeccamaria

Huh? 17th June all my exams finish on that day, wow that is late!

I would revise at lunch times if there was no study leave, it's very important time now so good luck and work hard
Reply 3
I would say yes but make sure you revise with the right people. Sometimes it's worked for me but sometimes I am completely unproductive. Remember to give yourself a rest and to test.
Original post by NeverGrowUp
Definitely, you need to make the most of the time you have.

True, thanks!
Personally, I'd use the lunch hour to relax and just revise after school.
Original post by _Xenon_
Huh? 17th June all my exams finish on that day, wow that is late!

I would revise at lunch times if there was no study leave, it's very important time now so good luck and work hard

My last exam is physics additional 😭. Thank you & likewise!
Reply 7
Original post by surina16

Not everyone gets 10 A*s like you unfortunately :frown:
I wouldn't solidly stick to revising every lunch. Sometimes your brain will need a break, when I'm not revising at lunch I make the most of enjoying an hour with my friends and then working really hard all afternoon
Original post by surina16

True, but there is still break time to relax but thanks!
Original post by caitlinford3
I wouldn't solidly stick to revising every lunch. Sometimes your brain will need a break, when I'm not revising at lunch I make the most of enjoying an hour with my friends and then working really hard all afternoon

I get where your coming from, maybe I'll keep it to revising at lunch times three times a week. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest